Monday, July 16, 2012

Our wedding... exposed!


I haven't written a single thing about our wedding in my journal, so I'm hoping by posting things up here it will keep the memories fresh. Some day, I'll go back to pen and paper and write all the details... hopefully :)



Kyle drew our invitations with a peregrine in front
and Canyonlands in the background. All of the
ceremony and reception information was on the back.
This is the place. The man in the pink shirt is Ralph, Joe's
 brother. He officiated our ceremony.
Pre-ceremony pictures:

Joe's parents
My parents

All of the family members who came out for the wedding.
The Ceremony:

Right before the ceremony started, standing with my parents.



The start of our ceremony. Ralph (Joe's brother) officiated. Joe and I stood facing each
other on opposite side of the rock with our parents. All of our guests formed a half-circle around us.
 When Ralph started the ceremony Joe and I walked towards each other to the point where Ralph is standing.

Me reading me vows to Joe

Joe reading his vows to me



We wrote our own vows and didn't share them with each other until the ceremony.





Joe banding me
Me banding Joe









Our rings have the waypoints engraved on the inside from Turtlehead peak, where Joe proposed.



Friedi and Chris read 'Oh, the Places You'll Go'
during our ceremony
Our hug after our kiss
Our guests (and Grant's head)



After the ceremony pictures.




Yay! Now we're married!! We have so many more pictures, and I love them all. Any crafty ideas for incorporating all of our picture into an album without it looking redundant?

1 comment:

Ron said...

It looks like a one-of-a-kind wedding, sorry we missed it; you guys sure look happy.